Thursday, April 14, 2011

happy birthday middle-eastern jeff

today is mr. sanders' birthday and he's at work. no one should have to work on their birthday. but he's a better person than i. truly he is my better half. he puts up with my impatience, my frequent moodiness, my shopping habits and my hissy fits. i hope you have a terrific birthday sweetie and i hope i don't f*ck it up.

i ran the stairs today. i haven't done that since close to the end of my centex homes days. after that initial ascent, i have vivid memories of not being able to walk for about two weeks. tomorrow's blog will probably be full of bitching.

our apartment building i.t. admin is tweaking our internet connection again so i'm unable to get email or access my blog from my laptop. grrrrrrr.

the bitching has already started obviously.

No comments: