Saturday, May 7, 2011

i don't know what this is



i think there was a muffin top contest, but neither of these individuals won (names/faces not revealed to protect the innocent).

cutest couple award goes to: (who are these people and why are they in all my blog postings? that glass of wine looks huge!)


btw, i have not learned to juggle yet, but i've doubled my wii boxing score. this is what my new low impact workout consists of.

winding down my trip to dallas - leaving in five days (the countdown has begun). although jeff tells me there's a suspicious sewage smell on the entire floor of our apartment building AND a leak from the ceiling in my bathroom there. hmmm. not tempting me to return to abu dhabi at ALL.

what is flava flav's real name? anyone? anyone?


1 comment:

Suzan said...

Top photo - Rob Lowe
Bottom photo - Gisele Bundchen