Wednesday, April 27, 2011

i don't have a good title for this blog entry

since easter i've done nothing but eat. seems like every social situation calls for massive calorie consumption. easter morning was pancake overload at 'the international house of' with my bro and his main squeeze. easter dinner was a decadent affair with steak and mimosas (fabulous combination) and my pals from centex homes - uncle willy, donny (deb's cousin? i can't remember cause my champagne intake was excessive), chris, deb and gerald. thank you all again for the initiation into my new easter tradition.


yesterday i flew to salt lake city (flying is really starting to annoy me - especially those arrogant b*stards in 1st class) to see my dad and step-mom - ron and deaun (they got married cause their names rhyme).


they live way, way south of slc in 'fillmore', a fine little town which was named for our thirteenth president. if you've never been to utah, you're missing a lot. i haven't been to one of the many national parks here, but this state is the kind of beautiful that takes your breath away. some day, i swear, i'm gonna hike bryce canyon, zion national park and monument valley. here are some pics NOT of those three places:




manana (i'm so bilingual now), i'm flying back to big d to hoover more food with more people. by the end of my trip, i will have achieved maximum density.

you people are probably starting to think i obsess about my weight. so? bite me; there's enough for everyone.

time to sleep,

tricia the tired

No comments: