Sunday, April 24, 2011

star jones has a giant @ss

and an even bigger mouth. i thought she had gastric bypass surgery - isn't that surgery supposed to cure enormous butt syndrome? i'll admit it - i'm addicted to 'celebrity apprentice'. i've been waiting patiently for years for gary busey to make a comeback and my dreams have finally come true. everyone on this show is a train wreck except for maybe marlee matlin. not sure why she's lowered herself to this level. perhaps she wanted an up-close and personal look at the stunning hair of 'the donald'. and with all the money the trumps have, you'd think donald jr. would buy himself a better chin.

after spending a perfect day with the charming 21 year old audrey, i opted to lounge on the couch this evening on my expanding rear end while fixated on the idiot box - and also taking pictures of my cat. i felt that 'cuda' (my hefty black feline companion) wasn't getting as much attention as the 'golden girls of stink'. i know you may find this hard to believe, but i'm truly a riot at parties. having photo sessions with my pets is not my usual form of entertainment - really.

sweet child of mine:


cuda says 'what the f do you want?'


the golden stink:


all this inertia is making me sleepy. more mindless crap tomorrow.

happy easter!!

No comments: